As part of the activities of B.S.S.CH– The Israeli Credit Insurance Company Ltd. (hereinafter: “ICIC”), as a subsidiary of Harel Insurance and Finances Group in the field of corporate liability and in accordance with the provisions of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law, 5758 - 1998 and the regulations legislated thereunder, we act continuously to promote accessibility in ICIC within the range of services we provide to all our customers. ICIC affords great importance to the field of accessibility in the variety of service channels it offers to its customers, and it views this as an integral part of its activities.
Accessibility Adaptions Carried out at ICIC
- Conducting accessibility surveys in the Group’s buildings in relation to the services provided: The disparities and deficiencies were mapped as required by the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to Service) Regulations, 5773 - 2013 and were handled accordingly.
- Formulation of a procedure regarding accessibility: A procedure was formulated by Harel Group regarding accessibility in the service and the procedures were adapted for the purpose of providing service to people with disabilities.
- Accessibility of ICIC's website: A person with a disability will be able to browse ICIC's website at: https://www.icic.co.il/ (hereinafter: “ICIC's Website”) which is accessible in accordance with the law.
- Disabled parking in the company’s parking lots: In parking lots where customer service is provided, ICIC allocated spaces for disabled parking and marked them in accordance with the law. In these parking lots, parking for people with disabilities who carry a disabled parking badge is free of charge. People with disabilities who have a high vehicle are asked to contact us prior to arrival for instructions.
ICIC's Accessibility Coordinator
An employee of ICIC, Mrs. Tzlil Vitalstein, has been appointed as ICIC’s Accessibility Coordinator. You can contact her in one of the following ways:
By telephone to number: (03) 796-2401
By email, to the following address: Tslil.Vitelshtein@icic.co.il
By filling out the “Contact Us” form at the following link:
In addition, you can contact Harel's Group employee, Ms. Hila Peretz, who has been trained and appointed to the position of Harel's Group Accessibility Coordinator, and she coordinates all efforts in this area. You can contact her in one of the following ways:
By telephone, to number: (03) 754-7964
By e-mail, to the following address: email@example.com
By filling out the “Contact Us” form at the following link:
Accessible Customer Service
The Group’s employees who provide service to its customers have undergone training in aspects of providing service to people with disabilities. Within this framework, they were given tools for providing accessible service and for handling customer inquiries regarding accessible service. In addition, the voice answering in the call routing system was made accessible so that the information was recorded in clear a language and without background music.
You can contact the company in any of the following ways:
- Call Routing System – (03) 796-2444
- The “Contact Us” form at the website
At the request of a person with a disability, we will provide information in a manner that will ensure his access to the information and receipt of the service. The information will be provided at the request of a person with a disability by adjusting the appropriate accessibility to his disability.
In general, an accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities to browse it, consume the existing information on it and use it efficiently.
As part of the accessibility adjustments that have been made, the required adjustments have been made to ICIC"s website so that all our customers can benefit from a convenient, pleasant and accessible browsing experience.
For your convenience, accessibility adjustments have also been made to the adapted mobile telephone site.
Information Regarding Website Accessibility
ICIC operates in accordance with the accessibility guidelines in Israeli Standard 5568 – Guidelines for Internet Content Accessibility to Level AA. This Israeli standard is identical to the guideline document of the international organization that deals with network standardization: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
ICIC's website complies with the provisions of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments to the Service) Regulations, 5773 - 2013, subject to the following reservations:
- The accessibility adjustments were carried out in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (I. S. 5568) for accessibility of content on the Internet at the AA level and in accordance with the international WCAG 2.0 document.
- The tests were tested for the highest compatibility for a number of browsers.
- ICIC's website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the usual usage pattern for operating with a keyboard using the arrow, Enter and Esc keys to exit menus and windows. See expansion in the website operation section.
- ICIC's website is adapted for display in the common browsers as stated above.
- ICIC's website is adapted for NVDA screen reader software.
Professional advice and accessibility tests on the website were performed by Accessibility For All Company, which verified that the site meets the requirements of the regulations.
Reporting Accessibility Malfunctions
It is crucial that we note that despite our many efforts to make all the pages on ICIC's website accessible, parts of the site that are not yet accessible may be discovered. We continue our efforts to improve the accessibility of the website, as part of our commitment to enable its use by the entire population, including people with disabilities. However, parts of the website that are not yet accessible or have a problem accessing them may be discovered.
If you have difficulty browsing the website, if you would like to report the lack of accessibility adjustments, to request accessibility or if you would like to draw our attention to any issue in the field, you can contact us using the contact form on the website.
In order to be able to deal with the problem quickly and efficiently, full details about the problem must be attached to the application, as far as possible:
- Description of the problem
- The link to the page that you browsed
- What action did you try to take?
- The type of browser (Explorer, Chrome, etc.) in which you browsed and its version
- Operating system type (WIN 10, WIN XP, etc.)
- Type of assistive technology, if you have used one (JAWS, NVDA)
ICIC will make every effort to make the website accessible in the best possible manner and to respond to any inquiries professionally and quickly.
Last Updated: February 11, 2021