Program for small businesses
What is the program for small businesses?
The program for small businesses in the local market and in foreign trade is intended for companies and businesses with an annual turnover of B2B transactions of up to five million shekels, who are interested in protecting credit sales to their customers.
The policy provides protection against non-receipt of payment due to:
- Economic difficulties
- Nonpayment due to political events in their country (such as: war, revolution, prohibition of sending foreign currency, nationalization, cancellation of import licenses and more).
This insurance cover ensures payment for transactions made also in such cases.
The insuring company is able to choose a number of alternatives for managing the policy:
- Receiving an indication of the quality of the buyers.
- Advance automatic cover at a fixed level.
The choice will affect the terms of cover on the one hand, and the level of interaction and management load on the other hand.
Highlights of the program
The small business insurance program provides a solution adapted to the size of small businesses who are interested in protecting their credit sales, and provides a convenient platform to expand financing for these customers.
- Simple standard framework agreement
- Reporting only on the occurrence of an insurance event.
- The possibility of an alternative without need for additional management of customer frameworks.
- The possibility to benefit from ICIC's ability in the field of credit management in an accessible and immediate method through an online system.
These insurance covers ensure that you will receive payment for transactions made.
Insurance advantages for small businesses with ICIC
- Operative convenience – through ICIC's online system, it is possible to access the database of credit insured operations in any place in the world.
- Security – protection of cash flows and the financial balance sheet of the company.
- Peace of mind – a professional and experienced team which provides advice and assistance in sharing credit risks and in the collection process on the basis of ICIC and its Group's widespread operations in the world.
- Financial strength – insurance with ICIC will assist the company to expand its financial ability of working capital, on the basis of the strength of ICIC in its negotiations with banks and financing bodies.
- Increasing sales – thanks to the sharing of risks with ICIC.
- Expanding to new markets – on the basis of the widespread operations of ICIC and its Group in the world and the available information, the company will be able to to expand its operations in a controlled way into new territories.
- Managing credit risks service – receiving professional recommendations, based on an analysis of the ability of the customers to pay, and monitoring in-depth information regarding the level of credit recommended for every customer. This service assists the insured Company when taking important decisions in the sales process.